The 190 Barbadians, who stopped receiving invalidity pensions, some dating back 15 months, will be getting their cheques again from this month.
Word of this from Press Secretary to the Prime Minister, Roy Morris.
Mr. Morris says this action, followed a directive from Director of Finance and Economic Affairs, Ian Carrington last Friday instructing the Accountant General on the approach that should be taken to restore the cancelled pension.
Mr. Morris says in July Prime Minister Mia Mottley intervened in the matter after considerable public criticism of how it had been handled.
Noting that she will monitor the situation in the coming weeks to ensure a smooth reinstatement.