Barbados News Business

Chefette reports successful reopening

Local fast food giant Chefette has described Monday’s reopening as a huge success.

The restaurant chain had been closed since April third as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Managing Director, Ryan Haloute, says they were humbled by the very large crowds at Chefette locations across the island.

He says approximately two thirds of the brand’s 900 staff complement have returned to work.

Chefette is also in talks with the Barbados Workers’ Union to allocate as many hours as is feasible, while still following the COVID-19 Recommendation Framework for Food Establishments, published by the Barbados Government Information Service.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.