Minister of Education, Technological and Vocational Training, Santia Bradshaw is calling on the Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) to conduct an “urgent investigation” into concerns over the recently released CAPE and CSEC examination results.
Major carmakers are suing the US government over import taxes it has imposed on Chinese parts.
There is mounting tension across Suriname following the devaluation of the Surinamese dollar by nearly 90 percent against the US dollar.
US President Donald Trump has refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses November’s election.
- Education minister joins calls for CXC investigation 24 September 2020
- Edwards Dear, Judy 24 September 2020
- Lashley, Sherrill C. 24 September 2020
- Social tensions in Suriname flare over devaluation and fuel price hike 24 September 2020
- Crawford, Inez Eunita 24 September 2020
Pamela Hutchinson, a member of the Grammy-winning R&B group The Emotions, has died at the age of 61.