One of the Ghanaian nurses who arrived in Barbados on July 30th, has tested positive for malaria.
Veteran jockey Patrick Husbands rode a double at Woodbine on Saturday, to headline strong Barbadian success at the prestigious western Canada racing oval.
Prime Minister Gaston Browne says while the situation with the cash strapped regional airline, LIAT, remains “tenuous” it could resume flights to some destinations even as the administrator continues his work as part of the reorganisation of the airline.
One of India’s biggest food delivery companies says it will give all female employees 10 days of “period leave” a year — a significant milestone in a country where menstruation remains a taboo topic.
- Roachford, Mavis 10 August 2020
- Shepherd, Daphne Loretta 10 August 2020
- Bowne says investors as far as Africa show interest in LIAT 10 August 2020
- Ghanaian nurse tests positive for malaria 10 August 2020
- LIAT staff to be reduced 10 August 2020
Simon Cowell has thanked the medical staff who treated him in Los Angeles following a bike accident in which he broke part of his back.
TikTok is threatening legal action against the US after Donald Trump ordered firms to stop doing business with the Chinese app within 45 days.