Government has had to fast track renewable energy investment and projects to reach its 2030 one-hundred-percent renewable energy target.
The Trinidad-based Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) Wednesday unanimously upheld a motion filed by two senior members of the main opposition People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) challenging a ruling of the Court of Appeal with regards to the disputed March 2 regional and general elections in that country.
When a traffic officer pulled over a pickup truck on an Australian highway, he didn’t expect to find one of the world’s deadliest snakes inside.
Police and protesters have been hurt in riots that broke out outside the National Assembly in the Serbian capital Belgrade.
- Play abandoned due to persistent rain 8 July 2020
- CCJ rules in favour of opposition 8 July 2020
- Belgrade protesters storm Serb parliament over curfew 8 July 2020
- LIAT workers given deadline to accept new proposals 8 July 2020
- Grenada postpones the reopening of its borders 8 July 2020
After 37 years, Alfonso revealed in a statement on Instagram that she will not be returning to the soap opera when it resumes production on Sept. 1.
“Days of Our Lives has been a vital part of both my personal and professional journey,” Alfonso, 56, began.