COVID-19 vaccines will be administered at various polyclinics today, Friday, November 25, 2022. The locations and times are listed below.
- David Thompson Health and Social Services Complex, Glebe Land, St. John – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Randall Phillips Polyclinic, Oistins, Christ Church – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any of the available vaccines are advised to walk with their identification card and green immunisation book (for children). Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card. At present, the choice for boosters is either Johnson & Johnson or Sinopharm.
Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification. Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).