The Immunisation Unit advises members of the public to take note of the revised vaccination schedule for today, Thursday 13 January 2022.
• Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Building No.2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Masonic Centre, Salters, St. George – 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Codrington College, Sargeant Street, St. John – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for persons 18 years and older who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Persons receiving the booster may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.