The Immunisation Unit reminds the public that COVID-19 vaccines will be available at a number of polyclinics and vaccination sites today, Tuesday 8 March 2022.
The locations and times are listed below.
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Building No.2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• Edgar Cochrane Polyclinic, Wildey, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
• Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for eligible persons who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Students 12 years and older are now eligible for the Pfizer booster.
Persons receiving the booster may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification. Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).
Accountability, transparency of Gov’t strongly defended
Uganda: Parliament passes anti-LGBTQ Bill
40% of water being lost