The Immunisation Unit will administer COVID-19 vaccines at various polyclinics and satellite sites today, Tuesday 9 August 2022
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Edgar Cochrane Polyclinic, Wildey, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
• Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
• Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for eligible persons who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Students 12 years and older are now eligible for the Pfizer booster.
At present, second boosters are available for all persons who are eligible four months after the first booster.
Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification. Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).