COVID-19 vaccines will be available at various polyclinics and satellites on Wednesday 21 September 2022. The locations and times are listed below.
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St. Peter – 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
• Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Children and students, five to 18 years old, may visit any of the locations listed to receive the respective Pfizer vaccines.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any of the available vaccines are advised to walk with their identification card and green immunisation book (for children).
Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Students 12 years and older are eligible for the Pfizer booster. At present, second boosters are available for all persons who are eligible four months after the first booster. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).