The Immunisation Unit will continue its COVID-19 vaccination programme at polyclinics and designated sites today, Wednesday 9 February 2022.
The venues and times are listed below.
Wednesday, February 9
- St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 9:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Alexandra School, Queen’s Street, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card. Booster shots for the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for persons 18 years and older who had their second injection six months ago or longer.
Persons receiving the booster may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification. Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).