The public may access the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, as well as COVID-19 tests, at the island’s polyclinics today, Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at the times listed below.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Edgar Cochrane Polyclinic, Wildey, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Frederick “Freddie” Miller Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, adult Pfizer vaccine, and the paediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages five to 11, are currently not available.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of the Sinopharm vaccine are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card. At present, the choice for boosters is Sinopharm. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification. Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).
•Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m.
•Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m. (PR)
Vaccination, testing schedule: Friday, May 26, 2023
Vaccination, testing schedule: Thursday, May 25, 2023
Vaccination, testing schedule: Tuesday, May 23, 2023