Members of the public are encouraged to take advantage of the Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines, which will be available at six sites today, Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
The locations and times are listed below:
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Frederick “Freddie” Miller Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The public is advised that the AstraZeneca, adult Pfizer vaccine, and the paediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages five to 11, are currently not available.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any available vaccine are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
At present, the choice for boosters is either Johnson & Johnson or Sinopharm. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card). (PR)
St. James South residents welcome concert
Infection prevention and control critical