The Immunisation Unit encourages members of the public to take advantage of the COVID-19 vaccines, which will be available at six sites today, Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
The locations and times are listed below:
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Winston Scott Polyclinic, Jemmotts Lane, St. Michael – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
• Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
• Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The public is advised that the adult Pfizer vaccines are not currently available. However, the paediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages five to 11 is in stock, in addition to the Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Eligible persons may visit any of the locations listed to receive these vaccines.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any of the available vaccines are advised to walk with their identification card and green immunisation book (for children). Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
At present, the choice for boosters is either the Johnson & Johnson or Sinopharm vaccine.
Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).
BARP is on the Road
New initiatives needed to ramp up export potential
Accountability, transparency of Gov’t strongly defended