The MET office has upgraded its flood watch for the island to a flood warning.
World 100m champion Christian Coleman has been banned for two years after missing three drugs tests.
Trinidad and Tobago health authorities Wednesday confirmed that the country had recorded its youngest death from the coronavirus (COVID-19) after an 18-year-old woman with prevailing medical conditions passed away.
French President Emmanuel Macron has announced a second national lockdown until at least the end of November.
- Flood warning in effect 29 October 2020
- Boeing to cut 20% of workforce by end of 2021 29 October 2020
- Government to relook policies regarding the elderly 29 October 2020
- Coronavirus: Macron declares second national lockdown in France 29 October 2020
- Barbados continues reform of ICT sector 29 October 2020
George Nooks is facing cocaine charges again after getting an acquittal last year.
The UK’s mobile networks are to be forbidden from selling phones locked to their services from December 2021.