Amid glowing tributes paid to the cricketing excellence of late West Indies legend Sir Everton Weekes, Prime Minister Mia Mottley and her Vincentian counterpart have drawn attention to his brilliance and how he was able to rise above hardship to become one of the greatest batsmen in the sport.
England’s cricketers will follow the lead of their West Indies opponents and wear the Black Lives Matter logo on their shirt collars in the three-Test series starting next week.
Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley Friday announced August 10 as the date for the general election in Trinidad and Tobago, just under one month shy of the fifth anniversary when voters went to the polls on September 7, 2015 to elect his People’s National Movement (PNM) to power.
A court has launched an inquiry into the French government’s handling of the coronavirus response.
- England players to sport Black Lives Matter logo in solidarity with West Indies 4 July 2020
- France’s former PM faces probe into Covid-19 response 4 July 2020
- Barbados, St Vincent PMs hail Sir Everton as more than just a top cricketer 4 July 2020
- Prescod, Alphaeus 3 July 2020
- Tasker, Carl Winston Herbert 3 July 2020
Jennifer Hudson is a perfect Aretha Franklin in the new trailer for the upcoming film, “Respect.”