Members of the public are encouraged to take advantage of the available COVID-19 vaccines which will be administered today Friday 26 August 2022.
The locations and times are listed in the link below.
• David Thompson Health and Social Services Complex, Glebe Land, St. John – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Maurice Byer Polyclinic, Station Hill, St. Peter – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Pegwell Community Church, Pegwell Boggs Main Road, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Glebe Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only.
Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
The AstraZeneca vaccine is available for a limited time. Individuals who require a second dose, first or second booster should visit their respective polyclinic or vaccination centre as soon as possible.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any of the available vaccines are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for eligible persons who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Students 12 years and older are now eligible for the Pfizer booster.
At present, second boosters are available for all persons who are eligible four months after the first booster. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).