The Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines are available at three polyclinics and COVID-19 tests at four public locations today, Friday, March 3, 2023.
The locations and times are listed below:
- David Thompson Health and Social Services Complex, Glebe Land, St. John – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Frederick “Freddie” Miller Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
The AstraZeneca adult Pfizer vaccine and paediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages five to 11, are currently unavailable.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any available vaccine are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
At present, the choice for boosters is either Johnson & Johnson or Sinopharm. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).
COVID-19 tests are available at the following sites today:
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 8:30 am to 4:30 p.m.
- Garfield Sobers Gymnasium, Wildey, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Queen’s Park Steel Shed, Constitution Road, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PR)