The Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines will be available at the island’s polyclinics today, Tuesday, March 14.
The times and locations are listed below:
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Frederick “Freddie” Miller Polyclinic, The Glebe, St. George – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Randal Phillips Polyclinic, Oistins, Christ Church – 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, adult Pfizer vaccine, and the paediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages five to 11, are currently not available.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose of any available vaccine are advised to walk with their identification cards. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
At present, the choice for boosters is either Johnson & Johnson or Sinopharm. Persons receiving boosters may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.
Those who were fully vaccinated overseas must also provide their vaccination cards and valid photo identification (passport or identification card).
COVID-19 tests will be available at the following sites during the week:
- Queen’s Park Steel Shed, Constitution Road, St. Michael – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Eunice Gibson Polyclinic, Warrens, St. Michael – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (PR)
Vaccination and testing schedule for March 20 – 24
Vaccination schedule for Thursday, March 16, 2023
Vaccination schedule for Wednesday, March 15, 2023