The Immunisation Unit reminds the public that COVID-19 vaccines will be available at a number of polyclinics and vaccination sites today, Friday 14 January 2022.
The locations and times are listed below.
• David Thompson Health and Social Services Complex, Glebe Land, St. John – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Christ Church Parish Church Hall, Church Hill, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Branford Taitt Polyclinic, Black Rock, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Building No. 2, Harbour Industrial Park, St. Michael – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Alexandra School, Queen’s Street, St. Peter – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• St. Philip Polyclinic, Six Roads, St. Philip – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Amir’s Chicken, Lowlands, Christ Church – 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Sinopharm and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available at the polyclinics and vaccination centres at the scheduled times only. Students 12 to 18 years may visit any of the locations listed to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Persons who wish to receive their first dose are advised to walk with their identification card. Those eligible for second doses should also travel with their blue vaccination card.
Booster shots for the AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sinopharm vaccines will also be available for persons 18 years and older who had their second injection six months ago or longer. Persons receiving the booster may present either their blue vaccination card or vaccination certificate and valid photo identification.